Friday, February 20, 2009

Okay, so here I am again. All in the same MONTH! I am blogging more!

We have had GREAT weather for working outside! So, last week we put up the new plastic on the greenhouse, as the contractor plastic that was a quick fix last year has shredded all over the field! We needed a few extra hands, which we received, and voila! Travis has been working on enclosing the ends with boards and the see-through roofing stuff (I'm sure it has a more technical name...whatever).

So, looking at the farmer's almanac planting guide, planting is not favorable right now until the first few days of March. So, I will use that and relax the demons in my head that are screaming at me for not getting the peas sown this week! Get thee behind me! I am wondering what people have to say about moon planting. So, feed me.

I am also working on a CSA advertising campaign and calling interested people about CSA's. I am not to keen on the calling, but realiza the importance of it. So, I will sign off now and make those calls...email me if you want more info on a CSA in Kitsap!

Blessings

1 comment:

lauren said...

Let us know if you need help with advertising or anything. Though of course free time is disappearing for us as spring approaches ... I played hooky from work today to work on our greenhouse. Should be done tomorrow! Yay!